Marketing Leader (Retail)Retail Marketing Leader.
--Seventh Dimension Company--
The marketing Leader's primary duty is to oversee the entire marketing department. This responsibility involves assessing and creating the company’s marketing plan and marketing strategy and then planning, coordinating, and directing marketing efforts. Marketing Leader ensures competitor research is done and also researches demand for an organization’s services and products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works directly with the Commercial director & senior Leadership of the organization to develop marketing programs, design marketing strategies, and implement marketing campaigns.
- Provides leadership and direction in the development, implementation, and monitoring of the strategic marketing plan for the organization.
- Oversees the design & copywriting of the production of printed promotional materials including catalogs, brochures, flyers, and program and media guides; designs layouts.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range marketing goals, objectives, policies, and procedures for the organization; evaluates program effectiveness and effects changes required for improvement.
- Provides support for promotional special events such as open houses, book signings, fundraisers, outreach and community events, tours, press conferences, banquets, exhibits, product or service fairs, and athletic events.
- Develops and manages annual marketing budgets for the organization, regularly monitors expenditures; prepares summary assessments and reports.
- Carrying out any tasks entrusted by the direct manager in a manner that does not conflict with the interests of the Company.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent qualification.
5+ years of experience.
- Experience running a marketing team.
- Attention to detail.
- Robust copywriting skills in Arabic & English.
- Ability to multitask and possess practical time management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Past work with digital marketing forms like content marketing and social media marketing.
- Proven budget management abilities.
- Professional work ethic.
100% in the office.